INFORMATION, COLLECTION & USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide a personalized
experience and to process your questions and requests. We are the sole owner of the information
collected on our website. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others except as set out
in this Policy or as separately communicated to you. We collect this information from our customers
at several different points on our website. This information is used for the sole purpose of providing
you the best possible service.
We take strong precautions to protect your information both online and offline. We use a variety of
technical solutions. Your information is encrypted and is protected by industry-standard Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) software. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online,
we also protect your information offline. All of your customer information is maintained in a
restricted section. Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific job
function (for example, customer service representatives) are granted access to personally
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a resident of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have the
right to request from businesses a disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection
with your data. This includes: categories of personal information collected, the source of the
information, use of the information and — if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties —
the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third
parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
As a California resident, you are afforded:
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during
- the 12 months before your request
- The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions)
- The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable
- The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
How to Exercise Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may request a disclosure report regarding your personal information and/or request that your
personal information be deleted from our database. To make this request, please contact us by
phone at (866) 886-2556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we take
security measures to verify our customers to a reasonable degree of certainty prior to providing any
information or processing requests. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of
your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you
For purposes of compliance with the CCPA, and consistent with the CCPA definitions, in addition to
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Account information including,
email address, name and mailing address, marketing consent and preferences, unique
system identifiers, data aggregation used to create and enhance consumer profiles,
demographic and behavioral data, consumer purchases, website analytics and network
- To create account profiles and manage privacy preferences
- For marketing and promotional activities
- For personalization to assist in your website experience and to serve relevant
content and products.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business
purpose: Account information including, email address, name and mailing address, marketing
consent and preferences, unique system identifiers, data aggregation used to create and
enhance consumer profiles, demographic and behavioral data, consumer purchases, website
analytics and network activity. We do this for the following business purposes:
- For marketing and promotional activities
- To provide support and respond to inquiries about our products and services
- For payment transactions, fulfillment processing and to facilitate delivery in the services we perform
- For website hosting, monitoring and maintenance to analyze and improve site performance and functionality
- To other service providers operating on our behalf.
- We do not sell your personal information without your consent.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking
technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to
improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Our website uses “cookies”, small pieces of data stored on your computer and delivered through
your Web browser.
Our website often contains links to other sites to provide you with the best information. We are not
responsible for the privacy practices of other sites you may visit.
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us by phone at (866) 886-2556
or email us at email@example.com.